I have tested in FF and IE6, but I have a problem with the menu for
www.rgampadds.com in IE7, anyone have any suggestions?

Here is the code:

                                        <!-- Menu Begin -->
                                          <!menuContent>
                                         <!-- Menu End -->

                                The address and phone number info goes here

The CSS:
(I thought it might be the commented backslash hack below to get
IE5-mac to work, so i took it out and tried it - but still no go)

#menuContent{
        float:left;
        width:160px;
        clear:both;
        display:block;
}
#menuContainer{
        clear:both;
        display:block;
}
#underMenu{
        padding-left:30px;
        clear:both;
}

div#menuContainer{
        float:left;
        width:160px;
        background-image: url(../images/wcf_menuRepeat.jpg);
}

div#headerVerticalBottom{
        position:relative;

        float:right;
        width: 160px;
        background-image:url(../images/wcf_menuHead.jpg);
        background-repeat:no-repeat;

        padding-top:35px;

}

        div#menuVertical{
                position:relative;
                height:24px;

        }

        #menuVerticalwrap {
                float:right;
                        padding-right:12px;

                width:120px;
                font-size:12px;
                line-height:normal;

    }
        #menuVerticalwrap ul {
                margin:0;
                padding:0;
                list-style:none;
    }
        #menuVerticalwrap li {
        float:right;
        margin:0;
        padding:0;
        width:120px;
        text-align:right;
        background-image: url(../images/wcf_menuButton.gif);
        background-repeat: repeat-x;
        background-position: left top;

    }
        #menuVerticalwrap a {
                display:block;
                font-size: 11px;
                font-weight: bold;

                color: #FFFFFF;
                text-decoration:none;
                line-height:14px;
                font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
    }
        #menuVerticalwrap a:hover{

                float:right;

                display:block;
                font-size: 11px;
                font-weight: bold;
                color: #000000;

                text-decoration:none;

                /*      padding-right:8px;*/
                width:120px;
                text-align:right;

                /*background-color:#006699;*/

        }

        #menuVerticalwrap li {
                float:left;

                background-position: right top;
                height:24px;
                width:115px;
    }
        #menuVerticalwrap li {
                margin:0;
                padding:0;
        }
        #menuVerticalwrap a {
                display:block;
                background-position: left top;

    }
        #menuVerticalwrap a {
                padding-bottom:2px;
                padding-top:6px;
        }

        #menuVerticalwrap #current {
                line-height:14px;
                background-image: url(../images/wcf_menuButton.gif);
                background-repeat: repeat-x;
                background-position: left top;

    }
        #menuVerticalwrap #current a {
                color: #000000;
    }

/* Commented Backslash Hack
hides rule from IE5-Mac \*/
  #menuVerticalwrap a {float:none;}
  /* End IE5-Mac hack */
/*============================*/

#menuFoot{
        float:right;
        width:160px;
        height:38px;
        background-image: url(../images/wcf_menuFoot.jpg);
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-position: left top;
}

Thanks,