Stephan Wehner wrote:
> Hey there,
> Looking at NiftyCorners
>
>   http://www.html.it/articoli/niftycube/index.html
>
> it's kind of nice to have rounded corners for a whole box.
> But how does one get rounded corners for borders?
> It's possible with images, see
>
>   http://www.albin.net/CSS/roundedCorners/examples.html  and
>

> http://www.webcredible.co.uk/user-friendly-resources/css/css-round-corners-borders.shtml

Hi Stephan,
A little warning about these two solutions: using a different background
color (outside the box or inside the box) can give problems. - With
changed background color:

    * Screenshot Albin.net corners

<http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/liquidcorners/wiz/images/screenshot-albinnet.png>
    * Screenshot Webcredible corners

<http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/liquidcorners/tmp/images/screenshot-webcredible.png>

For the used method and more tested solutions: see the discussion of
some days ago in the topic Rounded Corners
<http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/84509>
> but I think without images is better.
Do you have a special reason for this? If no images, then javascript >
if javascript disabled by the visitor's browser > no corners.
On the other hand: if images used and images disabled by the visitor's
browser > no corners. :-)
IMO it's more risk that js is disabled than that images are disabled.
> I do have a way to do it, but I think I'm on the wrong path since the
> inner corners are not rounded and I'm not sure how to do that.

This ... is difficult to say, as you didn't give us a link to what you
did already (changing the niftycube script?)
> Thanks a lot!
> Stephan
Maybe, if your intention is to use a javascript + css solution, you can
have a look at the Ruzee.borders <http://www.ruzee.com/blog/ruzeeborders/>

Greetings,
francky