On 2/4/07 11:31 PM, "francky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     * testpage 2
> <http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/css-discuss/test-base2.html>
>
> So I guess it must be some margin or padding in the inner parts of the
> #sidebar, for when we make the width of the #sidebar some 10px smaller,
> it's ok.

How did you come up with 10px?

>     * testpage 3
> <http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/css-discuss/test-base3.html>

I have some questions on the change you suggested to the sidebar.

You mention margins...do I adjust margins for divs inside the sidebar or
simply change the size as you suggested?

Rather than just "do-it", I want to understand what I'm doing. I really
appreciate your patience with me on this.

#quicklinks is inside the #sidebar. I have both set for width 150. Is this
wrong thinking to make them the same?

#sidebar {
    text-align: left;
    width: 150px;
    float: right;
    margin-top: 0;
    margin-right: 0;
    margin-bottom: 0; }

/*Quicklinks
*/
.quicklinks {
    width: 150px;
    border: solid 1px #ccc;
    margin: 0;
    }

You can view the site with just the cleanup for the divs here:

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>
--
Diane