zbyszekp wrote:
> http://www.dywiz.com/test/boxes/boxes_1.html

> http://www.dywiz.com/test/boxes/boxes_2.html
>
> How you see on the 'boxes 2' bottom menu is included in right text
> content but if text is shorter than here we can see result on the 'boxes
> 1' - bottom menu overlap on footer content.

> How I can fix it?

Replace the entire #menuLewe div style with this...
#menuLewe {
        width: 203px;
}

...so the left menu controls its own height without any restrictions.

Then replace the style for #zawMain with this...

#zawMain {
        background-image: url(layout_3.png);
        background-repeat: repeat-y;
        float: left;
        width: 100%;
}

Floats will expand to contain floats, so this will make #zawMain
self-adjust and stay _at least_ as tall as the menu. Therefore, no
overlapping will occur no matter how little or how much text you put
into the #zawPrawa div.

regards
        Georg
--