Hi there,

I've been trying to incorporate a horizontal menu i found on the
listamatic website.
(customizing it to my own style, not finished yet btw).

Problem is that when i add the code inside my "content" div, the
background image for
the menu fails to display on Firefox/Opera etc. IE works, but let's
not get into that ;)

I've uploaded a test page for those who are willing to take a look.

http://jg2.intellit.nl/dev/

Direct link to CSS:

http://jg2.intellit.nl/css/jg-dev.css

I've made all url's absolute in the CSS so you can easily test it on
your own server/desktop.

I think the problem has to do with inheritance, because as you see on
the test site,
it works directly under the body statement, but not in the "cnt" DIV.
If i however add a
clearfix before (while in the cnt div) it does work. But then margins
etc are of course reset which is not what i want either.

Can someone shed some light on this? It's driving me mad ;) Thanks!

--
Jeroen