Thanks for getting back to me on this.  I agree with you both and perhaps I
should have been a little clearer in phrasing my inquiry.  I am (in no
way/shape/form) after the Open Cube code and would much rather achieve this
using Suckerfish.  I'm just not exactly sure how to achieve the multi-column
layout in a drop down using Suckerfish.  I'm not after any effects at this
point as I can add that tackiness in after if I feel it's necessary.   I am
more after some type of tutorial that walks through the set-up of a
navigation layout such as this.  I am definitely game for taking a crack at
it myself (which I will undoubtedly do anyway), but wanted to see if there
was anything that I could use as a reference first.

Thanks again for your help.