Alberto Garcia Quesada wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have looking for by Google and I dont get anything....
>
> There are any way of create in my CSS a list of predefined colors, some
> like:
> rojo {color:#FF0000;}
>
> from more lated i can used it with:
>
> border-color: rojo;
>
> Yes, color red exists!! is only a example :)
>
> Regards

Alberto,

You cannot define terms in CSS. What you're asking for would be very
useful but is outside of the scope of pure CSS - you would need to use
an application (www.stylespread.com - very simple and powerful tool to
manage CSS) that makes these associations for you, or some kind of
clever javascript to parse your CSS code and translate all your colours
back into hex numbers.

In any case, the real CSS code read by the user would have to read
#FF0000 [or rgb(255,0,0)].

Regards,
Barney