Hi Tammy,

Tammy Grossbauer wrote:
> I'm having problems with a horizontal rollover menu, but only in IE for
> Windows. I've
> enclosed links to the homepage, css file and a screen shot of the
> problem. All other browsers read the menu correctly.
> The problem: The buttons are supposed to have a black border around all
> sides. In IE, the border and some extra space on top and bottom are cut
> off.
> I haven't ran into this problem before. Has anyone
> else?http://www.carstensdesign.com/home.htmlhttp://www.carstensdesign.com/cdesign.csshttp://www17.brinkster.com/tammath/IE7screen.jpg
>
> Thanks!TG

Because it's all inline IE is constraining the anchors to the natural
height of the LI elements (so hiding the extra padding and border). It
will behave - and not muck things up in any other browser - if you add
the IE-only "display: inline-block" to the rule  #navlist A.

--
Sophie Dennis, Creative Director
Cayenne Web Development Limited