Ross Hulford wrote:
> Is there any way to target a link within a <h2> tag. Link are already set and
> I want to set a style specificlly for links inside <h2>
>

> <h2>Request our FREE recruitment DVD by clicking <a class="link"
> href="#">here</a> </h2>

Just use:

h2 a { /* style rules here */ }

You'll need to make sure you over-ride your default styles, resetting to
'default' where necessary. If you have default a:hover, a:visited etc...
defined, use the same construction to override them:

h2 a:hover { }
h2 a:visited { }

(ps. in your specific example you might want to change the HTML to more
like <h2><a class="link" href="#">Request our FREE recruitment
DVD</a></h2> . For various reasons including: larger link target (easier
to click), your link text is your call to action (more likely to be
clicked), and the link text makes sense out of context for speaking
browsers).

--
Sophie Dennis, Creative Director
Cayenne Web Development Limited