also sprach Barney Carroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007.02.16.1712 +0000]:
> If you have massive difficulty finding resources you intend to sell, I
> think getting your website together should come after a career rethink.
>
> Are you after Wordpress.com, perchance?
>
> And what, exactly, are the skills you're trying to sell?

My work has nothing to do with web design. I just want to have
a nice looking, standards-compliant homepage and the ability to
change designs without having to change the XHTML everywhere.

Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"there are lots of reasons not to use linux.
 there just aren't any good ones."
                                         --steven j. vaughan-nichols