Hi folks -

I have a bit of a problem in IE with the positioning of content in
IE6.  In Firefox on WinXP, everything looks as it should.  However,
in IE, the content is moved to the right about 70px (guesstimate.)

I've looked things over, and I hope I don't have to use a hack of
some sort.  Anyone have any ideas?

http://www.stormingthecastle.org

Thank you kindly.

Keith Burgin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This e-mail and its contents are private  and intended for
viewing only by the person for whom they were intended.  If you
recieved this e-mail by accident, and are not the person for whom it
was intended, please excuse the interruption.  It was not intended.