I was building a proof-of-concept for myself, and bumped into a
problem in IE that I can't seem to solve.

test page is posted here, with all css in the head: http://
tinyurl.com/ytr6qf

I've got a basic structure like this:

                        Lorem ipsum dolor ...

                        Lorem ipsum dolor ...

div#left has float: left; (and is likely unrelated to the problem)
div#right has overflow: auto; and contains:
        div#togglebar which has float: left;
        div.big, which is simply bigger than the width of div#right in order
to trigger the scroll bars

That all works great in FF, Safari, NN, but in IE6, div.big gets
pushed down below the floated div#togglebar. I've tried every trick I
can think of, but it won't cooperate. Anyone know how to get IE6 to
do the float and the overflow together?

Thanks!