Rob Pierson (YPFP Sys Admin) wrote:
> (www.ypfp.org)
>

> When using IE (6 and 7), text doesn't seem properly wrapping around
> floated user's pictures. The text wraps around the side of the
> picture, but doesn't wrap underneath the pictures. It looks fine in
> all the versions of FF I've tried... Any CSS gurus know what the
> problem could be?

Yes, you have triggered 'Layout'[1] on the paragraph, which will prevent
it from wrapping.

Sorry to say, but your poorly written (non-valid) source-code means the
CSS validator won't open your stylesheets so I can take a look...
<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.ypfp.org/&warning=1&profile=css21>
...so you'll have to look for the actual trigger at your end.

You should probably also add...

#sidebar-right {overflow-x: hidden;}

...to prevent IE6' 'auto-expansion' bug which makes the right column run
out of space and drop.

regards
        Georg

[1]http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/onhavinglayout.html