Richard Brown wrote:
>> <http://domain1265618.sites.fasthosts.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=15>

> Why when I add display: block does the table then spread right across
>  the page please? If I then add width: 400px on the td or th all it
> does it put it below the left column and send the right column below
> that as well. Any ideas please?

Start treating tables as tables, and you may have better luck.

Add/correct to...

#cat15Table {width: 100%;}
.tabTable {display: table;}
.tabTable td, .tabTable th {display: table-cell; }

#navColumnTwo {width: 165px;}

...and those browsers that really take styling on tables will line up
most really fine once they get back their defaults.
IE doesn't understand all that much of table-styling, so it'll keep the
defaults anyway.

regards
        Georg
--