Spellacy, Michael wrote:
> I was just wondering what the best practice is for handling default
> user-agent margin and padding? ...trimmed].
> Just wondering what the right thing to do is.
>
> Thanks!
> Spell
I do not know what the "right thing" to do is. My opinion is to only
declare what is necessary to achieve the goal or resolve a particular
issue or problem at hand.  In other words, do not kill the default
values. This is sometimes difficult (at first). But it is a better
learning experience in the long run. And it is more "future proof"
method--  far easier to maintain and revise.
Best,
~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/