Hi

I have a problem with a 2 column  layout which is working on some
pages in IE but not others. It is dropping down below the first
column. They are both floated col, one left one right. Should I be
using: display:inline (hack) ? I am not having this problem with any
other columns set up that I am using.

Problem columns:

  link http://www.campbeltowngrammar.org.uk/main/art_depart

Also I am having a problem with anchor links in IE. The links
themselves are working ok it is the (return) to Top anchor that does
not work. This is the code that I am using.

<h3><a href="#attendance">Attendance</a></h3>

<h3><a name="attendance">Attendance</a></h3>

link http://www.campbeltowngrammar.org.uk/?/main/a-z_a

Thanks

David