[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I know that text size can be increased using browser controls, but the client
> would like the links up there.

Let me express my curiosity. Does your client have any justification for this
feature? Given that most sites do not offer such a feature, and given that an
inordinate number of sites use miniature text sizes, anyone who really has a
problem reading smaller text will have had to reconfigure the browser anyway.

To me, that only leaves potential problems with this site alone. What are you
doing to it that makes you feel that people won't be able to read the text?

I am not sure, though, what you want. A JavaScript call, perhaps, to adjust the
size of the text set on <body>? (How, I have no idea) Do bear in mind that
you'll have to rely on client-side cookie access and JavaScript, or server-side
sessions, to repeatedly apply this resize to every page they visit, otherwise
it
won't be much fun.

It seems redundant to me to write that much code and complexity to replicate a
feature built into the browser in the first place.

Maybe I'm wrong here?