Greetings -

Many thanks to Gunlaug for providing some @media screen {* html} rules
to make my sit far more compatible with IE! Now that (most of) the most
severe problems are fixed...

I'm having trouble centering list items within a div. I'm using % for
width (fluid layout), and I don't mind if it's off by a pixel one way or
another, but as the window narrows, the right margin for the list items
shrinks far more than the left. This problem is in Firefox, I'm guessing
it affects other browsers.

I've had uglier problems, but this puzzles me, and any ideas would be
most welcome!

- David

The list is the box at the right at:
http://www.lighthouse.chtr.k12.ma.us/index.php

And the relevant CSS is here:

.features {
    border: 2px solid #540b13;
    background-color: #e4a849;
    width: 80%;
    text-align: center;
}
.features ul {
    padding: 0;
    margin: 0 auto;
    width: 94%; /* set by text width if not defined */
}
.features li {
    list-style-image: none;
    list-style-type: none;
    border: 1px solid #540b13;
    color: #333;
    padding: 1px 5px;
    margin: 2px auto;
    width: 96%; /* funky asymetry at smaller sizes */