At 04:30 PM 3/13/2007, you wrote:
>I'll hit you with a CSS sledgehammer instead :-)
>
>Anyway, if you plug in the additions above, your
>table-less version will end up looking like this...
><http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/alien/pbc/test_07_3690.html>
>...which shouldn't be too far off. Nice flowers.

I'll take the hit in the head, bless you so much
for helping so quickly.  I'm about totally out of
a very full head of hair and this project is due
in a few hours.  I'm going to try your fixes
right now.  What you made it look like is exactly
what it's SUPPOSED to look like :) Thanks for the
compliment - but I can't take credit. The design
itself was created by another designer, I'm just
the subcontractor for a few things.  I'll pass it
along to her, though.  I thought it was real pretty myself.

Ugh .. forgot to change the TO to CSS-D addy -
anyway - it works and it looks great - THANKS AGAIN!

Deb • Designer @ PBC Web Design • com