On Tuesday, March 13, 2007, at 03:36  am, ~davidLaakso wrote:

> Captures: IE6 and IE7.
> <http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=331112>
> Regards,
> ~dL

Yikes! Where's my content gone in IE7 - thanks for the screen captures
David!

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here? The site is
PurpleAlchemy.co.uk, the CSS is located at
PurpleAlchemy.co.uk/css/layout.css

 From David's screenshot it looks like only the header, the footer, and
the first Home link from the menu is showing. All other content has
disappeared!!

CSS for the menu is at css/menu3.css
The only IE7 specific CSS is located in the actual XHMTL <head> as
follows:

<!--[if IE 7]>
.menu li {float:left;}
<![endif]-->

Would be grateful for any suggestions as I need to fix this asap for
the client, and don't even know where to start looking. :(

Cheers,
Tracy