Hi Ingo,

Thanks for your help. I added margin/padding :0 to the "body" and it
has fixed the problem. I am quite new to CSS so I am learning as I go
along.

The stylesheet was a problem that I was having with my CMS seeing the
stylesheet but it is fixed now and I have removed one of  the links.

Thanks again.

David

>> The nav bar plus the whole 'top' section is lower in IE than FF
>> and  other browsers that I have checked on this site.
>>
>> The URL is http://www.campbeltowngrammar.org.uk/

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, ul, address {
        margin:0;
        padding:0;
        }

... but what about 'body' and 'form'? They have defaults that are not
the same cross browser, too.

unrelated:

<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' media='all'
href='http://www.campbeltowngrammar.org.uk/?css=main/mainschool.css' />

"http://www.campbeltowngrammar.org.uk/?css=main/mainschool.css";;</style>

Just curious what exactly is the reason for loading the css twice for
screen?

Ingo