My page has a static top, sides, and bottom.  I would like to have a dynamic
center which changes according to menu (top of page) selections.

The only solution which I understand is to use frames.  It would work to
reload the entire page with each selection, but avoiding is the main purpose
of CSS.  With my increasing knowledge of CSS, I'm trying to move away from
such "hacks" and to code according to standards.  This does do the job.

Replies to this question as to a best solution is much appreciated.

Thanks, Bob