Kevin J Pledger wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can I please get a page check on www.oneyed.com/mt/vendors/ideagen
>
> I have checked it with FF2 / IE7, but don't have access to any of the other
> browsers.
>
> If there are glaring mistakes in my CSS, please let me know, because if this
> looks okay across browser land it will become the template for that site.

Kevin, I don't have IE, but on Firefox the links are of normal weight -
I assume this is the correct behaviour - whereas on Safari and Opera
they appear in bold.

Defining font-weight by numbers (your styles for a have the value at
600) is something I have found to be unreliable - like decimal em
values, it is something that different browsers interpret differently.

Seeing as there are currently no working methods for defining detailed
font-weight, I'd recommend keeping the values to simply 'normal' or
'bold' - they are the only two possible results of any calculated number.

Regards,
Barney