On 3/26/07, ~davidLaakso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Richard Grevers wrote:
> >>>
> > Do Mac users have any problems with the updated page?
> >

> There are 15 captures here
> <http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=334605>.
> Fair warning if the client is a nit-picker like me who gets-off on
> pushing the envelope in XP :-) :
> Top-nav breaking at +1 (Firefox).
> Text-overlap on text-size "largest" when ignoring font-sixes (IE7.0)
> Text-overlap on text-size "largest" when ignoring font-sixes, and right
> column float-drop (IE6.0)

Thanks David - and everyone else. It would have helped if I had
comitted the change to the Google logo :-) Now that I have we are good
down to 650px.

The site is in-house, so the client is as picky as I want to be.
Naturally I'm the only one who worries about accessibility. I do want
to redo the masthead to make all the sizes em-based, but past
experience shows there is a compromise needed between content-first
(navigation positioned) layout and flexibility - which you usually hit
when the navigation wraps.

--
Richard Grevers, New Plymouth, New Zealand
Hat 1: Development Engineer, Webfarm Ltd.