> O gentlemen and ladies,
> Read the thread, read the whole thread, and read not only the thread. :-)
>
> There are links given to good explaining pages why/when fontsizing the
> body , there are links to example pages...
> Otherwise, we will circle in circles. And as we know, circles are round
> (maybe except in IE).

It certainly is a complex issue; otherwise a simple solution for font sizing
across browsers would be standard practice and nobody would need to write
tutorials.

I really have appreciated the discussion, though, because I've learned a *ton*
from it and was planning to try to abstract the thread's points and suggested
links tomorrow, fwiw...

thanks for your forebearance!