Hi, I'm developing CSS tabs & subtabs, and having trouble with the subtabs.
I want to hide the rows of subtabs that are not currently active.  This
appears to work in Firefox (2.0.0.1) but fail in IE (7.0.x, and also in 6.x).

The page in question is here:
http://www.redmoonherbs.com/zz_test_harlan/classes.php

In IE you should see orange subtabs, with some unfortunate red subtabs
behind them, even though the red subtabs have a z-index of -1.

I think I have my stacking contexts wrong, but I can't figure out how to
make them right, as both the main tab <ul> and the subtab <ul> seem to
require a "position: absolute" AFAIKT (meaning that I am adapting these from
examples online, and I'm no CSS expert, any suggestions welcome!)

Thanks,
Harlan