Hi all,

First of all, I'm fairly new to CSS and taking over for my partner, so
there's probably a better way of doing things than the method I'm using.

On this page, my hovers for the horizontal bar of main navs doesn't work in
Firefox, except for the first 3. I used the same code for another site that
used horizontal navs and worked fine in all browsers. For the life of me, I
can't seem to figure this out.

http://www.igryphon.com/microtia_final/age-to-begin.html

On a side note, the horizontal nav bar is made up of one horizontal div,
then individual divs nested in it for each nav "button." I would rather
have had the buttons all in the one larger div, but I couldn't get them to
display in a row, even when I changed "display: block" to "display: inline."

If you have any input I'd sure appreciate it.