Hi, all-

I'm trying to style a sub-navigation list on my pages using DW MX 2004
and have
found good information about how to do it by styling the ul element (A List
Apart- Taming Lists); but I still have a question (which is probably stupid),
but I'm hoping to be enlightened here-

Question: if I style the ul element the way I want it to appear for the
sub-navigation, won't that make it unusable for other ul instances
where I want
other styling? How can I style this one instance of a ul and still be able to
use the ul element for other purposes with other styling?

(Should I create a class to attach to the ul?)

Thanks in advance, Karen