Karl Bedingfield wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a style sheet that works for IE5.01 & 5.5. How do I put up one
> link to cover both of these browsers or do I need to add 2 statements?
>
> By the way, I take it that using conditional statements means I have
> to use a full css file for each browser unlike hacks where I only need
> to add the styles that need amending. Correct?
>
> Many thanks
> Karl

<!--[if lt IE 6]>

will cover all versions less than IE 6.  Change the lt to lte if you
want to include IE 6.

Here's a link that seems to cover most of them:
http://www.quirksmode.org/css/condcom.html

And no, you don't have to replicate the full CSS file.  Just load your
regular CSS file via a link first in the document head, then use
conditional comments to load the IE specific file below.  The styles in
the IE file will override the regular styles.  Both style sheets wind up
being loaded.  The regular cascade rules apply.

...Lori