From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IE 6 Float Issue

Well, IE 6 is at it again for me.  I have a layout from a client that is
pixel tight and while I have it working in IE 7 and FireFox, IE 6 is causing
issues.  I have broken it down to the most basic issue which is one block
being floated to the left and the main column having a left margin equal to
the floated block width plus one, which should cause there to be a 1px gap
between the two.  The following code works just fine in IE 7 and FireFox,
but in IE 6, the gap is 3+ pixels wide which is causing the layout to fall
apart.  Can anybody offer any suggestions here?

                #block1 {
                                float: left;
                                height: 175px;
                                width: 179px;