Hi All, I'm working off a 3-col template from the wiki, where content is
first in the source.  The example was given in 100% fluid.   I've
altered it some to suit my needs, but for the most part, its the same
concept.

My design i'm working with is fixed-width.  I added an outer wrapper
with the fixed parameters, and that seems to contain it in 'good'
browsers.  However, in IE6 (FF and Ie7 are ok...  haven't looked at it
on a mac yet), my right hand nav is popping out all the way towards the
right, as it would be positioned if the design were 100%.   How can I
get IE6 to follow into the layout following the rule of the wrapper's width?

Any one have any ideas?

site:
*http://tinyurl.com/2n94pd*

css: