Hello,

I am new to the group, and this is my first post.

The issue has been extremely frustrating to debug because it only
appears on the first time the page is loaded. Upon refresh, it looks
fine. Even if I clear my cache, I still can't reproduce it after the
first load.

it is found on:
http://www.tufts.edu

the issue:
The page loads fine except for the the small link at the bottom
"Message from President Bacow concerning the tragedy at Virginia Tech"

On first load, this text come through unstyled (and it is only this
text- everything else is ok).
upon reload, it comes through ok. I have not been able to reproduce
the circumstances where it comes through unstyled - if I could even
just find out how to consistently reproduce the error, I would be
happy.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe