| > Why aren't my photos staying in the content div? I've colored the
| > background of the div green so you can see where it is.
|
| Decent browsers won't "contain" floats unless they are told to.
|
| #content {float: left;}
| ...will be a suitable "containment-command" in your case, since floats
| with default height (no height) will always contain floating children.

| regards
|       Georg

Thanks Georg, that fixed that problem. Now does anyone have any light to
shed on the lightbox issue? That part of my original message has been
clipped, so I'll repeat it here:

I'm trying to use the lightbox technique
(http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/) for viewing the images
full-size, but it's not working correctly. I've only coded the first (top
left) image for lightbox, so don't worry about the rest of them right now.

CSS: www.objectivedesigns.com/2/index.css

Daniel Hammond
2227 Dunseath Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30318