In order to generate order buttons from a CMS, I did the buttons as
h5 text within a styled div. The div background image and h5
background image combine to make the button image, and the h5 text is
linked:

    <h5><a href="order.php">Variable text goes here</a></h5>

But then only the text is linked, and users expect the entire button
to be clickable. I can make that happen by replacing h5 with a styled
span (to validate) and enclosing within the anchor:

          Variable text goes here
    </a>

This works in Firefox, Safari, and IE7, but not IE6. In IE6 only the
text is clickable, just as before.

Example at <http://www.lowellallen.com/simplify/letter.php?
product_id=7&sid=5> (buttons within the letter).

Is there a way to make this work in IE6?

--
Lowell Allen