On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 17:33 +0100, D. D. Brierton wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 16:31 +0100, James Leslie wrote:
> > In IE6 (winXP SP2), I get bits of the paragraph about the book missing
> > at browser widths above about 970px.
>
> Ah, that maybe explains why I haven't been able to reproduce it so far.
> I'll give my virtual machines bigger screen resolutions.

*sigh* I still can't reproduce it. I just increased the screen
resolution to 1600x1200 on a VM running WinXP SP2 and IE6 and no matter
how big I make the browser window the text displays just fine. This is
very mysterious.

If someone can reproduce this bug could they please help me out tracking
it down?

Thanks in advance.

Best, Darren