[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm having a problem with my pages loading at my new ISP (BlueHost). They tell
> me the problem is not on their end, that it is a coding problem. I've checked
> at home and at work and I'm seeing the problem both places:
>
> The pages load in the browser (the first time) in TWO steps (sort of
> "ba-dink"):
>
> Step 1: the content (without styling)
> Step 2: then, a second later, the styling is applied and the background
> image in
> the case of the main page appears.
>
> The first step can display for as long as a second or two. The sylesheet is
> @import. Is this something I need to tweak or do they?

  I'm not seeing your issue, but I'm kinda sluggish today. I might have
missed it. You do, however, have a few markup and css errors.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.kdwebstudio.com
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.kdwebstudio.com

Might try fixing those, then let us know if it is still "ba-dink"-ing

nat