I have a dog on our website that does not stay put.  Depending on which
browser you are using it will move.  The dogs leg will cover links on our
menu that makes it difficult to click the links.

It appears on every page in our website aside from the homepage.  Here is a
link to one of the pages: http://www.coastalpet.com/aboutus.php.

You'll find the dog on about the 21st line with the div id "layer1".  The
line also includes the styling.  If you need to see the rest of the css,
you can see that at: http://www.coastalpet.com/blu.css

Is there a way to make the dog stay in a consistent spot on the site
without making it apart of the background image?

Thanks,

Jason Peterman
Webmaster Assistant
Coastal Pet Products