*-----Original Message-----
*From: Melissa Carraway
*Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 10:53 AM
*
*I'm noticing a couple of DIVs are adding space at the bottom under the
*content - only in IE, and not in Mozilla.
*
*What is doing this? I can't imagine why it would be adding space under
*an image or a search bar.

I think that's actually vertical spacing before and after your form,
which is built into the form element (I think it's about 1.3ems). If you
remove all your padding on the colordiv, the form spacing collapses for
some strange reason. Even 1px causes the same bloat. (I may not have all
the facts straight here, forgive me if I'm spreading misinformation!)
But I do know  It works if you change your code to this:

#colordiv1 {
        PADDING:5px; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; margin:0;
}
form { display:inline; margin:0; }

or this:

#colordiv1 {
        PADDING:0; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; margin:0;
}
form { margin:0; padding:5px;}

Cheers,
Teressa Terry