On 2007/05/08 06:26 (GMT+0200) Gunlaug Sørtun apparently typed:

> Anne E. Shroeder wrote:

>> I've tried using the import code in this page:
>> http://198.104.158.65/homepage_IE4_import.htm
>> but it breaks the page in IE horribly.   I've also tried the * html hack by
>> including all of the IE-specific defintions in my main stylesheet with *
>> html prefacing them - - again, no luck.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?

> Note that the design breaks in every css capable browser on earth if any
> degree of font-resizing is applied. A bit more testing and redesigning
> is necessary if you want your design to survive.

Note too that *re*-sizing fonts is not required for it to break. It's broken
on arrival for me on all browsers I viewed it with (IE6, FF, SM, Opera,
Konq). This is normal for sites that set 'body {font-size: 62.5%}'.
--
"The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining
ever brighter till the full light of day."      Proverbs 4:18 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409