On 08 May 2007 13:42:18 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm relatively new to using CSS and I would like to present here my latest
> piece of
> work. I need feedback, what is bad, what should be changed or omitted and
> what is just
> plain wrong. Stuff like that.

[code snipped}

> I also had a problem with something like this. I made different hover effects
> (a:hover,
> .content a:hover, .footer a:hover), but when i fired it up in the browser
> only two of
> the hover effects were active for the whole document, one hover style was
> completely
> lost, two other were applied, but in the wrong places (checked IE7 & FF2). I
> think I
> declared it wrong, but don't know how can I do it right.

Hi TD,
I don't see any potential problems with your code. Having said that,
it's near impossible to see errors or diagnose problems without seeing
the HTML it applies to on a living document. Do you have a page for us
to look at?

A bit like trying to envisage what a set of clothes will look like
on someone when the clothes are in a heap on the ground.

Cordially,
David