On Thu, 17 May 2007 00:03:07 +0100, Phil Turner wrote:
[...]
> Now here's the question: Do I carry on putting divs inside divs to put some
> structure
> and position to the typography, up to a certain limit ?........ and then fine
> tune by
> apply padding and margin to the text. Whats the best approach?

There is likely no "best approach" in my opinion. Design is all about
compromise, and CSS blesses us with lots of options for laying out
pages.

Personally, I tend to let the content dictate the layout. For example,
this page, designed for Firefox users, contains just two DIVs and two
classes:

<http://webwiz.robinshosting.com/toolbox/>

Cordially,
David