J. Decker wrote:
> The block level items I'm working on...where you see extra styling are
> styles I didn't bother to copy into the test doc, because they didn't
> impact the hover issue.
>
> Thanks again for your help!
>
> Jona
You may be styling some more on that link, but as the h3 is the only
item enclosed within the span and the h3 can be selected by simply
stating the code I gave you earlier then the extra span is unneeded. And
applying styles to the same element in two different selectors will
cause you grief later when you need to maintain your code. If you need
to only target particular h3 elements within the same block level, I
would consider adding a class only to the ones you wish to be affected.
This saves you some code bloat and the more stream-lined your code the
easier it's going to be for you when you try and find an error / issue.

Just a constructive tip ;)

--
Thanks,

Jim