Hi All,

I'm wanting to target IE7.0 with a problem it has with 'sticky menus' in
the Suckerfish Menus (pop out menu stay stuck out and don't return).

The fix is to add this line to the CSS:
#nav li:hover, #nav li.over {position: static;}

#nav being the nav div that the menu is contained in.

When it's added however it breaks the menu in Safari so, I thought I'd do a
conditional statement just to target IE7.0. I've never done this before and
I put it together like this:

<!--[if lt IE 7]>
* html  #nav li:hover, #nav li.over {position: static;}
<![endif]-->

But it's showing the menu broken again in IE7.0 when I take it out of the
style sheet and just put it in the conditional statement?

Another question does it go in the <head>, I know it's a dumb question but
it's just something I've never done before.

I was hoping to keep it so I didn't have to do an additional whole style
sheet but just not sure the best way to tackle this one.

If anyone can tell me where I've gone wrong or what I should be doing I'd
really appreciate it.

Regards

Vicki
PS When it's worked out I'll have to fix about three sites with the same
menu problem...

"I'd put my money on the Sun and solar energy. What a source of power!
I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that."
-Thomas Edison

   \(.)^(.)/
Keenstreet Communications
http://www.keenstreet.com.au