Hello everyone!

I finally finished the website of the company for which I work, and I would
like to thank those which helped me on several occasions in my peregrination
CSS.
The home page contains an switcher of layout script at the redimensioning of
the screen, the other pages will be modified very soon.

This site check thus relates to the whole of the site, should see you the
contents in French, English, Chinese or Italian according to the source of
your IP.

I checked the site under IE6, 7, Firefox 1,2, and Operated 9, but not yet
Safari. But each one knows that several checks are better than one   ;)

The site is thus accessible via the URL: http://www.aricie.net/eshop

If you observe bugs, I will be charmed to accommodate your screenshots by
Email!

Thank you

Sébastien FICHOT
06  65  52  99  59

" Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci
Corp. Website : www.aricie.net
Corp. Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Use for work only)
Personnal Website : www.takethewave.net
Personnal Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] (IM)