Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:04:13 +0100
> From: Andy Hey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [css-d] How to view someone else's CSS source?
> To: Untitled <css-d@lists.css-discuss.org>
>

>> I'm new to CSS, but enjoying the CSS paradigm tremendously. While it's
>> easy to view the HTML source behind any webpage, how does one view the
>> CSS markup in external style sheets that renders the page?
>>
>> If there are no built-in tools in browsers that allow you to view the
>> CSS source, what about, say, a Perl or Python script that allows it?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

A great way to view how the css is working if you have firefox is to
download the firebug extension. It will highlight the element on the
page and give you the css that is being applied to it. it actually is
great in that it shows you the cascade and lines-through the modified
properties to show you what is going on. not sure if that makes sese,
but you'll understand it when you play around with it.

cheers,
steff