jana coyle wrote:
> Here is my site http://www.precisemessenger.com/private/help4.html
> I have a problem with getting text to align where I want it.
> On the top of the page The links Home, About Us and Contact are not centered
> inbetween the lines.

You've only specified left padding on your anchor elements.  Specify an
equal amount of right padding and they will be centred.

> The select a size form and add to cart are not centered under the price $2.95

Don't see this element.
> Image description is not centered under the square image 1 and the spaces
> between image description, product photos(click here), available colors and
> the color squares are to far apart.

Why would you expect it to be?  You haven't given any styles to the
paragraph element in the thumbnailtext division.  You've given
productphotos and shirtcolors an auto margin on all sides.  If you
wanted to centre these divisions, then it should only be the right and
left margins that are auto, not all.  Of course, this will only work
under compliant browsers.  You'll have to feed text-align: center to
IE.  (I see you have it on shirtcolors, but not productphotos).

You have some validation errors that may also cause trouble.

Lori