On Jun 3, 2007, at 10:36 PM, Rita Crisafi, Crisafidesign.com wrote:

> http://www.crisafidesign.com/ICS/laundry.html
>
> it doesn't render correctly in AOL 9.0 and IE 6 on Windows 2000
> according to browser cam (see here
> http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=352351 page 2)

Looks like one of those situations where 'hasLayout' triggers makes
things worse for the old Trident Engine, which IIRC is behind the
surface on both mentioned browsers. The trigger is probably
unavoidable though, so I suggest you change layout-method - using
float for the body-text container.

Add ...

#bodytext {float: right; margin: 0;}

... for ALL browsers - and leave other styles as is, and it should
turn out right.
Looking alright in my browsers once corrected.

regards
        Georg ( a.k.a. gunlaug :-) )