On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:56:32 -0400, Suzanne Goodwin wrote:
> I'm working on a site at http://208.76.80.155/~czcejymt, and it looks fine in
> all the
> browsers I have installed (IE7 and Firefox Win, Firefox and Camino OS X)
> except for
> Safari. On the two longer pages (Work and Customers) Safari seems to be
> dropping
> div#bottom way, way down on the page. It seems fine on the shorter pages
> however. I am
> using a script to force equal column lengths (http://208.76.80.155/
> ~czcejymt/js/equalcolumns.js), but I don't know whether that's the culprit or
> not.
>
> Could someone also let me how the site looks in IE6 Win? Thanks so much.

Hi Suzanne,
Here on Win xp Pro it looks good on IE7 - same as on FF 2 and Opera 9.
But I'm getting a distrubing flashing of all background images in IE6.

Hopefully, that is due to my IE6 install being Tredosoft's "multi-IE"
version, rather than a bona fide install. So seek a second opinion.

Cordially,
David