Brian Cummiskey wrote:
> Richard Grevers wrote:
>

> http://tinyurl.com/2bnwgu
>

> David Laakso wrote:
>
>> Nice visual, Brian.
>>
> Thanks.  :)  Unfortunately, I can't take credit for it.
>
>> In Safari, Camino , and WebKit she holds at +2 without a problem.
>>
> Can you try this again now that i bumped the base font a couple
> percent?   It holds +2 in FF for me still, so i'm hoping it holds across
> to Safari as well.
>

> -Brian

The text is scaling at +2 just fine, just as it did before. The top nav
breaks a little at +2.  The way it breaks (one or more link sets drop
beneath  the grey bar) depends on whether I am using  Mac FF,  Safari,
or Camino.
The problem, in my mind, had to do with the /content text-size and
contrast/-- not the font-size of the top navigation.

~dL