Hello! I am very new to the list, and am just starting to feel my way
around. (My website, awaiting much work and a domain name transfer:
http://65.98.16.218/~thedisar/index.php
<http://65.98.16.218/%7Ethedisar/index.php>)

My question, Bob, is why you are not using CSS?  I have just quickly thrown
something together here:
http://65.98.16.218/~thedisar/css-d_test_folder/rollover_test.html
<http://65.98.16.218/%7Ethedisar/css-d_test_folder/rollover_test.html>

No div's, no complex linking, and ABSOLUTELY NO JS (the stupid %^&* %^&*!
$*&^% thing JS is).

You can make the images whatever you want, call them whatever you want, etc.
If you just want a solid background, I would just use a hex to specify,
instead of loading an image.

Keith D.